We’ve reopened with a limited capacity.
We are exited to announce that we have reopened (gradually, in guidance with state recommendations as well as our own, safety protocols)! The health of our staff and customers has been, and will continue to be our #1 priority.
We are entering Phase 3 of our reopening plans.
Starting June 19th, we will be offering day passes in addition to members, punch pass holders, scheduled taste of climbings, and members of guests.
Top rope and lead climbing classes will begin on Wednesday, June 24th. Sign up two weeks ahead of time online, or give us a call to see about booking a session sooner.
- Open to members, punch pass holders, scheduled taste of climbings and guests of members.
- Max. Capacity of 70 people (including staff).
- All events are cancelled until further notice.
- Water fountain and showers are unavailable (BYO water bottle to fill).
- Liquid chalk only.
COVID-19 POLICY FOR STAFF
- Stay home if not 100% healthy
- Wash hands before entering, exiting, and before and after eating.
- No personal belongings at the front desk.
- Always wear a mask.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Keep shoes at gym for gym only.
- Distance 6 feet from others wherever possible.
- Sanitize hands after handling cash, products, and boulder passes.
- Wear disposable gloves when handling rental returns.
- Demonstrate harnesses; do not help by touching.
- Administer belay tests form 6 foot distance.
- Sanitize high touch surfaces every 2 hours.
COVID-19 POLICY FOR MEMBERS & GUESTS
Maintain Social Distancing
- Partners may not be changed at any time during the climbing session.
- Limit climbing session to two hours during peak hours (5pm – 9pm) weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Only one person/partner group per bench.
- Unfreeze your membership on the website to avoid lines at the front desk.
- Leave one empty rope lane between climbers at all times.
- Get a bouldering pass before entering the bouldering area (and remember to return it).
Prevent Spreading COVID-19
- Stay home if you are not 100% healthy.
- Stay home if you suspect you’ve been in contact with someone with the virus in the past 14 days.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Lead climbers: Climb to the clip! Don’t bite the rope.
- Water fountains and showers are unavailable (BYO water bottle to fill).
Help Contact Tracing
- Check IN and check OUT of the facility.
- Report any positive tests or illnesses to us.
- Bring your own indoor lead rope.
Keep Hands Clean
- Wash hands upon entry, between climbs & before exiting.
- Use liquid chalk with alcohol.
Keep Shaker Rocks Clean
- Wipe fitness equipment before and after each use.
- No street shoes on the mats.
- Use liquid chalk only.
- Fill out waivers, membership forms, and change requests at home.
Governor DeWine has mandated the use of face masks at all times in public. Effective 7/8 at 6:00pm.